To be eligible for Counseling, Referral Services and Financial Assistance, participants must be:
- Retired Active Duty and Selected Reserve
- Active Duty who will retire within one year;
- Active Duty or Selected Reserve personnel who
separate on or after January 8, 2002 for a physical disability who register
with TTT within four years of separation;
- Currently serving in the Selected Reserve
with at least 10 years of creditable service toward retirement and willing to
continue for an additional 3 years or until eligible for retirement;
- Military personnel who meet all of the
- separated on or after January 8, 2002, with at least 6 years continuous Active Duty service;
- who will transfer to the Selected Reserve within 4 years; and
- are willing to commit to at least 3 years in the Selected Reserve or until eligible for retirement.
Counseling and Referral
- Military personnel who have at least 6 years
of Active Duty and who separated on or after October 1, 1990.
Current or separated members of the Selected
Reserve with 6 or more years of creditable service toward retirement.
- Academic Subject Teacher: Baccalaureate or
advanced degree from a regionally accredited institution at the time of
Vocational/Technical Teacher: Equivalent of 1
year of college with 6 years of military experience in a vocational or
technical field or meet state requirements. Eligible for vocational referral
and, if applicable, vocational certification expenses only.