Eligible service members may be reimbursed for the GED, GRE, GMAT, Praxis, ACT and SAT exams when taken at National and International Test Centers.
Visit www.dantes.doded.mil/examinations for reimbursement eligibility information and access to the "Electronic Reimbursement Request" which can only be accessed and submitted by service members with a valid Uniformed Services CAC ID.
The first page of the "Electronic Reimbursement Request" or DANTES Exams Reimbursement Center provides an overview of
- exams reimbursed by DANTES
- eligibility requirements
- instructions for submitting a request
- required support documents, and
- links to each program's website to register for an administration
Visit the desired program's website to register for and purchase an administration at a National or International Test Center. After taking the exam and once the required documents are available, continue to the "Electronic Reimbursement Request" to complete and submit the electronic package.
- GED www.gedtestingservice.com
- GRE www.ets.org/gre
- GMAT www.mba.com
- Praxis www.ets.org/praxis
- ACT www.act.org
- SAT https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat
Note: Required documents such as the score report and payment receipt are only accepted when uploaded to the Electronic Reimbursement Request.