Individuals who attended military schools but are no longer serving in the Army, Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard, can still get a record of their military education and training through the Joint Services Transcript (JST) program. The JST Operations Team can build a record when you register at 

After establishing an account; if your record was not automatically created when older files were converted or you do not have an active JST in the system, open an inquiry or email for assistance.