In general, subject to specific Service policies, specified dollar limits, yearly caps, and availability of funding, students will be provided either up-front or reimbursable tuition assistance which may cover 100% of their tuition and fees.
- Students should contact their Service education counselors for current tuition assistance policies and requirements, as these frequently change. It is the student's responsibility to know and understand their Service's tuition assistance policy.
- Students may be required to make a separate payment to the school bookstore for books and materials.
- Students should always check with the school to determine the correct price before enrolling.
- Find answers - get started. Download the MyVolEdPath Mobile App
- Follow us on Facebook
- Learn more - DANTES4Military Service member Blog
- Start your education journey with DANTES - Youtube.com/DoDDANTES