There are two options for military members taking the ACT and SAT exams;
1. The test fees for  administration of both the SAT & ACT are up-front-funded when taken at a DANTES Test Site.
2. The test fees for  administrations of both the SAT & ACT are reimbursed when taken at a National/International Test Center.
Eligible military members may take  DANTES-funded ACT and SAT at participating DANTES Test Sites. Check for locations in your area by visiting: http://www.dantes.doded.mil/examinations/test-site-lookup.html and refer to the DANTES Test Control Officer for scheduling information. DANTES does not reimburse any fees associated with retesting at a DANTES Test Site. All retest fees are the responsibility of the examinee.
Reimbursed by DANTES:
If there are no DANTES Test Sites available, you may take these exams at a National/International ACT or SAT Test Center on a reimbursement basis.
Eligible military members are authorized  test fee reimbursements for the ACT (without writing) and SAT when taken at a National/International Test Center. DANTES does not reimburse any fees associated with taking more than  administrations of each exam. Those fees are the responsibility of the examinee.
Access eligibility information and instructions for submitting the Electronic Reimbursement Request by visiting http://www.dantes.doded.mil/examinations/index.html >Reimbursement Eligibility
For ACT National Test Center locations and registration information, visit www.act.org
For SAT National Test Center locations and registration information, visit https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat.
- Find answers - get started. Download the MyVolEdPath Mobile App
- Follow us on Facebook
- Learn more - DANTES4Military Service member Blog
- Start your education journey with DANTES - Youtube.com/DoDDANTES