GED Records for administrations After to 1 July 1974:
Records for the GED exam taken by military personnel on a military installation after 1 July 1974 are maintained by GED Testing Service (GEDTS).
- To purchase a transcript, visit www.gedtestingservice.com/testers/gedrequest-a-transcript
- Contact GED Testing Service for assistance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-EXAM-GED (877-392-6433).
USAFI/GED Records for administrations Prior to 1 July 1974:
Transcripts are available for U.S. military personnel who took the GED exam prior to September 1974 through the United States Armed Forces Institute (USAFI), as well as;
- Ft. Jackson personnel who tested before June 30, 1974
- U.S. Coast Guard personnel who tested before January 1975
Request a free transcript through the Joint Services Transcript (JST) program by visiting: https://jst.doded.mil
Note: USAFI Transcripts may also contain score data for tests which may be worth college credit, such as Tests of General Education Development (GED) College Level, General Examinations of the College-Level Examination Prep (CLEP), USAFI Subject Standardized Tests (USST) and End-of-Course Tests.
- Find no-cost education benefits. Download the MilEd Benefits Mobile App
- Follow us on Facebook
- Learn more - DANTES4Military Service member Blog
- Start your education journey with DANTES - Youtube.com/DoDDANTES