DANTES is the Department of Defense agency that sponsors voluntary education support programs and funds test fees of the GED, ACT, SAT, DSST, CLEP, GRE, GMAT, and Praxis exams for active members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
The commercial DSSTs are upper-level college credit-by-exams that are owned by Prometric. Individual colleges and universities determine their own credit-awarding policy for these exams.
- Military students - get started taking DANTES-funded DSSTs.
- Civilian students - to learn more about the DSST program.
- Find answers - get started. Download the MyVolEdPath Mobile App
- Follow us on Facebook
- Learn more - DANTES4Military Service member Blog
- Start your education journey with DANTES - Youtube.com/DoDDANTES