Start by submitting your Joint Services Transcript (JST)  or CCAF Transcript for Air Force-related credit to the college or university you are considering. 

Keep in mind different schools have different policies when it comes to evaluating and accepting non-traditional credit. American Council on Education (ACE) evaluates military courses and occupations and recommends semester-hour credit based on alignment with civilian educational standards. ACE credit recommendations are captured on the Service member's JST. 

Access the JST Portal at 

Air Force personnel should contact CCAF to receive transcripts at 

Learn more about the American Council on Education's (ACE) Military Evaluations at: