DANTES Vol Ed Community


College Credit

How do I get college credit for my military educational experiences (training or occupational)?
Start by submitting your Joint Services Transcript (JST) or CCAF Transcript (for Air Force-related training) to the college or university you are considerin...
Thu, 25 Jun, 2020 at 4:50 PM
How do I get college credit for CLEP and DSST exams?
The credit-by-exams, or CLEP and DSST tests help you earn ACE Recommended college credit for what you already know, for a small percentage of the cost of...
Wed, 24 Jun, 2020 at 3:34 PM
How do I find schools that will award credit for my military education and training?
You can find a list of DoD-vetted schools that agree to award credit for some or all, military education and training by visting: www.dodmou.comĀ  Find ...
Wed, 24 Jun, 2020 at 2:54 PM